Traction Control System (Fits Select E-Z-GO / Yamaha Models)
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If you're off-roading in muddy, uneven conditions, you need Buggies Unlimited's own Limited Slip Differential Traction Control System! It gives your golf cart better traction and gripping power by powering both wheels of your golf cart, rather than just one. It's ideal for climbing hills and conquering wet grass, mud, and uneven terrain.
- Fits E-Z-GO 1998 & Up electric, Yamaha G11/G16/G20/G21/G22 gas, and Yamaha G16/G19/G22 electric models
- Works equally well on lifted off-road buggies or stock golf carts
- Complete bolt-on installation - no modifications necessary
- Includes both installation and operating instructions
- Includes:2 case halves, 2 friction rings, 4 double-wound compression springs
You may also like...
Questions & Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 2 answers
will it work in a 2000 ezgo gas cart?
BEST ANSWER: It needs to be an electric EZGO that's newer than 1998. That's when EZGO started using the Dana diff and that's what this kit is designed to fit. The Gas golf car uses a different differential and this is not compatible.
Will this traction control kit fit a 1996 EZGO txt series cart?
BEST ANSWER: I don’t think so. Mine is an RXV.
Does anyone know if this kit fits into the Dana H-12 FNR transaxles? Looking for a set of 8:1 gears as well for the same axle, as found in 2006up EZGO gas st480 workhorse, and gas UTV's, may be in Yamaha G14/22 as well. Thank you
Has anyone tried fitment/modification of this into a Fuji "ME29" 1992 Transaxle ?
Will this fit a Hyundai hgg1 differential? Also, do you have any 8:1 gears that are compatible with that particular differential?