Speed & Torque Motor/Controller Conversion System - Club Car DS Regen I & II
Complete Motor & Controller Conversion Upgrade Kit - Club Car DS Regen I & II
- 1995-2001 48v Club Car DS Regen I & II (Rocker style F/R switch)
- For lifted or non-lifted carts (up to 22" tires)
- High speed & torque over stock system (speeds up to 25 mph)
- AMD Speed 7HP IQ/i2 Motor
- Curtis 500a high amperage controller (5k-0)
- High amperage solenoid with bracket & diode
- Regen to IQ conversion harness
- 4 Gauge complete cable set
- Complete instructions
You may also like...
Questions & Answers
1.3 HP 2000 RPM @ 55 amps?
Anyone had this problem before?
Issues: One of the battery cables was too short and the negative cable going to the controller wouldn't fit through the computer without cutting the end off and installing a new terminal end after routing the cable.
Results are very good. I'm getting about 21 MPH max with stock sized tires using a handheld GPS to measure speed. The drivability is very good and I can now climb hills without issue. Overall I'm very pleased with the kit and recommend it to anyone with a little mechanical ability or a good cart mechanic.