What Year is my Columbia/Harley Davidson Golf Cart?
- Mega - Glove Box, under the steering wheel cover, kick panel ,front dash panel.
- Eagle - Under steering wheel cover, passenger side upper foot rest area.
- Summit SUV - Under steering wheel cover, on vehicle nameplate, in driver side glove box.
- NEV - Under steering wheel cover, headlight cover ledge, top of front body, on nameplate.
- Harley/Columbia Vehicles - Stamped on left rear frame above axle (See resouce links below). You can also use the handy solenoid map listed under the serial number chart to use your solenoid configuration to determine the year/model of your cart.
If you have ANY questions contact us at anytime 7 days a week at 888-444-9994.