- Club Car gas 1984-1991 models (OEM #1012422)
- Columbia/ParCar 2-cycle 1982-1994 models (OEM #74510-85A)
- E-Z-GO 2-cycle 1980-1994 models (OEM #16530-G1)
- Harley Davidson gas 1976.5-1983 models (OEM #74512-76)
- Yamaha G1/G2/G9 gas models up to 1990 (OEM #J10-81910-10)
You may also like...
Questions & Answers
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
i have a 2000 club car 48volt and it kicks out at a speed and when you are going down a hill it kicks out at a speed how can i stop it from happining and make it go faster ?
BEST ANSWER: Try bypassing the RPM limiter, this is a black box on the front side of the motor. Just unbolt the brown wire from the frame and tape it up.