On a regular gas cart, you lose all power when stopping and starting, so climbing hills can be difficult. This front clutch set allows your golf cart to idle, so you maintain more power and avoid those jerky take-offs.
- Fits 1992 & Up Club Car DS and 2004 & Up Precedent gas models
- Each kit includes one clutch tuning spring and one ignition conversion harness, which are specially designed to work in conjunction to give you more power.
- Developed to get maximum acceleration
- Installs in drive/primary OEM clutch
- Converts to a key switch ignition
- Please Note: This kit will only work if you have a factory OEM clutch, will not work on aftermarket clutch assemblies
You may also like...
Questions & Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
I have installed the clutch tuning kit on my 2001 club car DS. My question is in step #3 it says to disconnect the white wire with the black stripe and connect it to the purple relay harness wire. I have 2 white wires with black stripes connected to the same lower micro switch. which wire do I disconnect or do I disconnect both wires and connect both wires to the purple wire to the relay harness wire. Also my other question is when I turn on my ignition switch the engine starts up and runs without pressing the accelerator pedal, is this normal? If it is does the starter disengage and then becomes the generator, I can't tell if the motor is idling or trying to start. I have raised the idle screw to show about 13 volts and seems to run good. Just confused about the 2 wires and the immediate starting of the engine when the ignition switch is turned on without pressing the accelerator pedal. I will call tomorrow am if I haven't heard from you before then.
BEST ANSWER: I think it I connected both wires.I would have to look at mine and see its been a while since I did this.As far as the start up that is how mine works and have had no issues.
do you guys ship to Canada?
BEST ANSWER: David thanks for the question. we can absolutely ship to Canada.