Finished in black powder coating, this 3” Drop Spindle Lift Kit for the Yamaha Drive 2 has an improved design that decreases the overall turning radius. The kit allows your cart to use up to 20.5” tires comfortably, and the drop-spindle design lengthens your cart’s wheelbase in the front, giving you additional riding stability.
- Patented spindles are cast from ductile iron, providing superior strength compared to welded spindle kits
- Improved turning radius and ride stability
- New textured black powder coating
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Fits Yamaha Drive2 2017 - Up Gas carts with independent rear suspension
- Includes detailed instructions and all necessary hardware
- Replaces Old Jake’s #7425-3
- Assembled in the USA!
- For extra protection to the rear axle add on a Jake's bolt-on rear axle skid plate #7339 (*sold separately)