GTW LED Light Kit for Yamaha (Models G14-G22)
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
GTW Headlight & Taillight Kit
- Fits Yamaha G14/G16/G19/G22 Models
- Includes LED Headlight(Adjustable) & Taillight set
- 12-volt application works with gas or electric carts with reducer
- Wiring harness & full color instructions
- Premium Complete LED Light kit available with Brake light switch,horn & turn signals (Shop Here)
- Waterproof harness connectors
- Cast heat sink for better cooling
- Silver alloy solder instead of lead & tin for better conductivity
- Operates 40 degrees cooler than traditional halogen lights
- LED's have a 5,000 - 10,000 hour bulb life span
- Headlight measurements:
- Top Length: 9"
- Bottom Length: 9-1/2"
- Width: 5"
- Taillight measurements:
- Length: 6"
- Width: 4"
You may also like...
Questions & Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 5 answers
I just installed this kit. When the engine is running the lights pulsate very noticeably. The running voltage from generator is 15V and doesn’t fluctuate. Any ideas.?
BEST ANSWER: You may be having a voltage regulator issue. The starter generator on the golf cart charges at about 18v-20v. Which is way to much for the battery. The voltage regulator then drops it down to around 13.5-14.0 volts to safely recharge the batteries. When it starts to go bad, the voltage starts to climb. 15v is not anything to worry about as far as the battery is concerned but it can make the lights pulse like a strobe! See if you can find a voltage limiter for 12v systems. Not something I carry anymore but this will cure the issue. It curbs that spike in voltage down to about 12.7 constant so you can safely run accessories.
I installed this kit a couple years ago on my gas cart. They have worked great and have been working fine. This year, they are super dim at all times. They don’t pulse, but are hardly on at all. I replaced the battery, and I’m still having the same issue. Any ideas of what is wrong?
BEST ANSWER: It sounds like they are not getting enough voltage. verify that there is 12v going to the lights also check all connections
5.0 / 5.0
Yamaha LED Light Kit
Lights work great! Very bright. Not too difficult to install. My 14 yr old son ran the wiring underneath w/ no problems.
July 25, 2018
9 months ago
9 months ago