Wheat Sunbrella 3-Sided Custom Over-The-Top Enclosure (Select Models)
Sunbrella fabric is known for its long-lasting weather-resistant quality. Now take advantage of it to protect your golf cart! These Standard 3-Sided Over-The-Top Enclosures work perfectly with carts that have windshields and they are a hassle-free way to instantly protect your cart.
- Striped Cooper Black Valance with a Solid Wheat Side Panel
- Featuring Red Dot's patented sleeve-attachment system at the front top supports
- 9.25 -ounce sun-and mildew-resistant marine-grade material with double-stitched seams
- Triple-laminated, 12-ounce vinyl windows
- Our Over-The-Top enclosures easily secure at the bottom with our hook and strap system. A perfect fit all year long!
- Looking for the matching seat covers? We've got you covered!
> For Solid Wheat (Click Here)
> For Striped Cooper Black (Click Here)
Rate this product
First the good news I think the quality of the material is very good and it looks nice.Now the bad news The instructions were as bad as I have ever seen. I think I am pretty handy, but even with the help of a friend we had no idea what they were talking about. It instructed us to use a 316 drill bit and self tapping screws, neither of which were required. I don't know how you could make such a nice product and then provide such a terrible set of instructions. We thought they must have sent the wrong ones. I called service at Buggies Unlimited and the rep helped me through it. He said he thought they were redoing the instructions.The other problem was that the hooks were not wide enough in the back for my EZGO TXT cart. I had to fasten the larger hooks from my old vinyl cover to make it work. A couple of minor fixes and I would have been able to change my rating from a 3 to a 5.
By PeterBadger, 4/28/2012 12:49:55 PM
You may also like...