Jake's hydraulic front brake kit for 2004-08.5 Club Car Precedent models lifted with Jake's 2008 & newer spindle design.
Note: Cart must have a minimum of 10" wheels with a straight bell on the back side.(See Image)
- Jake's front brake kits are being installed by OEM's for street legal carts and now you can have the same design for your cart!
- Increases your stopping power X3
- Pre-charged system for easy installation
- This kit is a must for street legal carts, off-road carts, and carts with high speed motors!
- If you are not sure if your lift kit is Jake's 2008 & newer design give us a call for verification.
- If you are not sure if your wheel has a straight bell give us a call for verification.
Need help installing this item? Take a peek at the installation guide below:
As with most of our items, it's important to know the make, model, and year of your golf cart to determine compatibility.
Rate this product
I recently installed this disc brake kit on my 2005 Club Car Precedent with a Jake''s 3 lift kit and 12 wheels with low profile tires. The brake kit enhanced the appearance of the cart for dramatically. I removed the brake lines from the calipers and routed them through the frame which made a much better and cleaner installation. If you are not experienced with hydraulic brakes and how to bleed the air from them,I would not recommend removing the brake lines from the calipers.You will also need a vacuum style brake bleeding kit. I also had to re-position the brake lines on the calipers so they did not come into contact with the spindles. Jake''s disc brake kits and lift kits are made in USA and are made to very high quality standards in material and workmanship,as expected from American made products. If you are planning to install a disc brake kit,read the instuctions and study the pictures very carefully and you should have no problem installing this kit. Feel free to contact me
By Tom@DingznThingz.com, 5/9/2012 1:15:31 PM