Jake's hydraulic front brake kit for non-lifted 1981-04.5 Club Car DS models with metal dust covers on front hubs.
Note: Cart must have a minimum of 10" wheel with a straight bell on the back side.(See Image)
- Jake's front brake kits are being installed by OEM's for street legal carts and now you can have the same design for your cart!
- Increases your stopping power X3
- Pre-charged system for easy installation
- This kit is a must for street legal carts, off-road carts, and carts with high speed motors!
- If you are not sure if your wheel has a straight bell give us a call for verification.
Need help installing this item? Take a peek at the installation guide below:
As with most of our items, it's important to know the make, model, and year of your golf cart to determine compatibility.
Rate this product
I use a Club Car at my summer home on a steep trail to the lake. The original brakes were inadequate so I bought the front disc brakes and 10 wheels and installed them in about 6 hours. I had to gradually test and adjust the brakes to get the right amount of braking on the front wheels to avoid skidding and loss of steering control. Once adjusted however the brakes work very well and having a dual system makes things much safer. Delivery of all parts was very fast and customer service was great.
By Bigearl, 8/14/2015 8:49:55 AM