Home : Coleman® GOLFCAT Temperature-Controlled Catalytic Propane Heater
Coleman® GOLFCAT Temperature-Controlled Catalytic Propane Heater
Choose your own temperature! It features High/Low heat settings with easy-to-reach controls on the driver side. The heater head is angled at 35° to maximize the heat direction towards the occupants of the vehicle. Plus, the platinum CATALYTIC technology means it's safe and whisper-quiet.
- Supplies 3000 BTUs of heat
- Lasts up to eight hours on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (not included*)
- Battery ignition - matchless light control
- Pressure-regulated propane fuel control system
- Compatible with most cup holders
- Includes unique holder that fits 2000.5 & Up Club Car (2000.5 & Up models), EZGO and Yamaha golf cart cup holders
- Requires one AAA battery (included)
Rate this product
have had for two years, works great if it around freezing could be hotter. For 40 degree and above works perfect. You have to hold the igniter down till it quits popping and then it stays lite evertime.
By mlgolfer, 11/28/2012 2:10:45 PM
This heater works great...easy to use and puts out a lot of heat. A little pricey but worth it if you must golf during those frosty mornings or in bad weather.
By Den, 3/3/2012 8:02:11 PM
This is a great heater, have used it for numerous roundsmaybe 9-10 holes each round and am still on first bottle.Lights easily works great on chilly mornings. Would reccomend this to all my friends.
By mlgolfer, 11/9/2011 10:51:26 PM
Igniter didn't work. Never did know how to install the wire stand. Lit with match, did make nice heat. Needs work.
By Tom Kroske, 1/11/2011 5:41:51 PM
Well made and perfect for golf cart use.
By Jack Conley, 12/2/2010 3:57:36 PM
gotta be something better
Not a bad unit when it works. Have had two and each had difficulty staying lit after a few uses.
By Golfever, 11/29/2010 2:54:58 PM